- Company Name
- Seven seven Co.,Ltd.
- Company Address
- 300, Hanami, Tsubame City, Niigata 959-1280 Japan
- Shuichi Shibuki
- Date founded
- June, 1971 (Established: November, 1965)
- 10 million yen
- Number of employees
- Main Business Activities
- (1)Vacuum layered stainless steel container production and sales, Mobile Vacuum Bottles, Lunch Jars, Mugs, and others
- (2)Stainless steel and titanium vessels production and sales, Press processing, Spinning processing, Curl processing, Weld processing
- (3)Stainless steel and titanium products made-to-order production and sales, Press processing, Spinning processing, Curl processing, Weld processing
- Fiscal Year
- From October 1 to September 30 of the following year
- Major Banks
- Hokuetsu Bank, Ken-o Tsubame Branch
Daishi Bank, Tsubame Branch
- 1965 NovemberToshio Odajima started metal containers production.
- 1971 JanuaryOdajima Kibutsu Seisakusho K.K. was founded. Toshio Odajima inaugurated as the first president.
- 1983 SeptemberLaunched vacuum furnace and started stainless steel vacuum bottle production.
- 1984 AprilJoined All Japan Vacuum Bottle Association. Started vacuum vessel production officially.
- 2001 SeptemberShuichi Shibuki inaugurated as the second president.
- 2001 OctoberStarted titanium vessel production.
- 2003 OctoberChanged the company name to Seven Seven Co.,Ltd.
- 2007Opened Tokyo Branch Office and showroom “SUSgallery” at Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.
- 2014 MarchOpened SUSgallery COREDO-Muromachi Store.
- 2014 OctoberMoved Tokyo Branch Office to Ginza, Chuo-ku.